:HEHD in Brief
HEHD Founded on Saturday, 27/07/1427 AH (Hijri) on August 22, 2006 AD, located in (Mukalla) city and its scope of work in the Governorate of Hadhramout and some other Yemeni governorates within the region of Hadhramout. It works under license number (730) for the year 2006 in accordance with the (Associations and Institutions Act) number (1) for the year 2001.
Hadramout Establishment for Human Development fulfills its activities as a national, charitable, civilian, development and social organization. It launches its objectives from the concept that the human resources are the most important inputs to the economic development of the community, with the support of the educational process through capacity development and refinement of skills programs, and to find appropriate opportunities for continuing education, and the adoption of professionals rehabilitation to acquire the knowledge, experience, technical skills and modern techniques, leading to production, tender, behavior and creativity as a hub for the overall development, its first aim and men faith that no way to recover Hadhramout only with human development, that its main goal is the human being in general, and the Creators, Serious and Diligent in particular.
"Leadership in human development and institutional work to contribute to sustainable development"
"Building productive human beings and developing their abilities by providing educational and training streams of high quality, and improving the educational, moral and intellectual level"
- To improve the educational and training level of the human being, to contribute to the development of the educational structure, and to create a standard knowledge environment of high quality.
- Supporting investment in the educational process, including the establishment of a base for the development of information infrastructure to keep pace with development in this area and facilitate access to data and information.
- Represent the core values of the institution for all employees and customers and to find a suitable incubator for the outputs of its programs through the development of standards to identify and measure the outputs of the programs of the institution.
- Strengthen partnerships with national, regional and international institutions that would develop human development and quality assurance to achieve quality standards.
- Finding stable and sufficient sources of funding to sustain the institution, support its programs and achieve its mission